RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURES AND IMPORTANT RESEARCH FACILITIES AND RESEARCH EQUIPMENT IN THE WEST BALKAN COUNTRIES
WBC-RTI.info is providing information on a number of Research infrastructures (RIs), important research facilities and research equipment in Western Balkan countries. This covers services, facilities, equipment and resources that are used by the scientific community to conduct a research in respective scientific fields. This database that was developed within WBC-INCO.NET project aims to offer an information to scientific community who if looking cooperation and for services that is offered by research institutions and private companies.
Database is opened for new inputs where all new users need to to submit data through on-line questionnaire. New information that will be sent to the database will go through a process of validation prior to official publishing.
Who can qualify to provide data into the database:
- Private or public institution who operate and maintain Research Infrastructure, important equipment.
- Examples: small, medium or large scale research installations, institutes and faculties with important research equipment and facilities, libraries, research databases, archives, high speed communication networks, networks of computers facilities, meteorological observation facilities, research vessels etc.
To be included in the database you will need to provide the following data:
- Basic data about respondent (research institution or private company)
- General information about research infrastructure or important research equipment and facilities
- Operation of research infrastructure and or important research equipment
- Information of staff and users of research infrastructure or research equipment
- Basic financial aspects
- Scientific impact of research infrastructure and research equipment
- Services provided to the researchers
FOR ONLINE FORM AND SUBMISSION OF YOUR DATA TO THE DATABASE PLEASE FOLLOW THIS