EU4Business Recovery Public call for entrepreneurs and companies working in tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina
GIZ BiH, as part of the "EU4Business Recovery" project, which is co-financed by the European Union and the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, invites trades/independent entrepreneurs and companies that perform tourism activities in BiH to apply for a Public Call for FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT for improving the digital visibility of business entities in the tourism sector.
The goal of this Public Call is to strengthen visibility in the digital sphere of business entities in the tourism sector throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina, by investing in digital tools and technologies that consequently contribute to business improvement.
APPLY and transform your business for greater success and competitiveness, because the number of places is limited.
- A two-day workshop for all selected subjects on the topic of using digital tools/channels in tourism, after which companies will receive certificates
- Analysis of the current state of the company's digital visibility and creation of a strategy depending on the needs of the business entity,
- Consultation and guide for the presentation of a business entity:
- Online reputation
- The social network
- Tools/Channels for sales and presentation
- Website and search engine positioning
- Storytelling & content creation
All interested parties are invited to submit their applications in accordance with the rules for completing and submitting applications.
Applications for the project must be made by filling out the online form at the link: https://forms.gle/1NKShfthYK2T9c8d7 by 3 September 2023. years.
Further information and the text of this call is available in local language here.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on August 24, 2023
Modified on August 24, 2023