Basic information on the Call
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 250,000 EUR.
- Applicants shall be public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State.
- The Call requires the participation of at least two partners per proposal: at least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution. The applicant institution can coincide with a know-how provider or with a know-how beneficiary institution.
- The CEI grant ceiling amounts to 40,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
The applicant institution can be registered in all CEI Member States.
It might coincide with a know-how provider or with a know-how beneficiary institution.
- If the applicant coincides with a know-how provider, it shall be registered in an EU CEI Member State, namely: Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, the Slovak Republic, and Slovenia.
- If the applicant coincides with a know-how beneficiary, it shall be registered in a non-EU CEI Member State, namely: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Ukraine.
The following types of applicants are eligible to apply: all public and private sector bodies (not individuals) as well as international and non‐governmental organizations operating in the public interest. The applicant shall demonstrate and give evidence of experience in project management. The applicant is expected to be directly responsible for the management and implementation of the project for its entire duration. Preference will be given to projects displaying the ability of applicants to integrate or align project proposals into wider frameworks of related interventions. Applicants need to carefully observe the criteria and obligations set by this Call before submitting their proposals.
The KEP focuses on areas of intervention where EU CEI countries demonstrate strong‐rooted experience, and where beneficiary states exhibit the strongest need for assistance according to the areas of cooperation outlined in the CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023 (more information about the Agenda: https://www.cei.int/sites/default/files/publications/downloads/CEI%20Plan%20of%20Action%20DIGITAL%20ESEC%20FINAL.pdf)
Goal 1: Stimulating Green Growth
Objective 1.1: Strengthening Transport Networks
Objective 1.2: Boosting Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Objective 1.3: Enhancing Climate Resilience
Objective 1.4: Promoting Clean Energy
Objective 1.5: Supporting Circular Economy
Objective 1.6: Encouraging Smart Communities
Goal 2: Building Just Societies
Objective 2.1: Advancing Good Governance
Objective 2.2: Fostering Better Health
Objective 2.3: Supporting Intercultural Cooperation
Objective 2.4: Safeguarding Media Freedom
Objective 2.5: Pursuing People Empowerment
Objective 2.6: Furthering Science Diplomacy
For further information about the eligibility, project activities, how to apply and submit, evaluation criteria etc. please consult the source page of this announcement: https://application.cei.int/application/kep-2023/