5th Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Congress of South-East Europe (registration fee)
The Metallurgical & Materials Engineering Congress of South-East Europe is a biannual event gathering scientists, professionals, and specialists from both academia and industry covering all aspects of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
The aim of the Congress is to present current research results, new ideas, and innovations for the present and future challenges in the industry. The event encompasses a wide range of related topics and presents the current views related to processing-structure-property relationships, advances in processing, characterization, and applications of modern materials. It will be a great opportunity to hear and share the latest findings in metallurgical and materials engineering. The event includes keynote speeches, scientific and technical lectures, poster sessions, and technical tours as well as a comprehensive exhibition and remarkable social events. Special attention will be given to the promotion of young researchers as well as to applied innovations.
- Institute for Technology of Nuclear and Other Mineral Raw Materials in Belgrade, Serbia;
- The Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Serbia;
- The Faculty of Technology, University of Banja Luka in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- The Faculty of Metallurgy, University of Zagreb in Sisak, Croatia;
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- The Faculty of Metallurgy and Technology, University of Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Engineering and Technology
- Conference WBs
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on March 17, 2023
Modified on March 17, 2023