Call for Participation at UNIBL Workshop "Creation of project proposals for programs financed by the European Commission"
About the workshop:
The aim of the workshop is to introduce the basic and more complex elements of the process of creating project proposals to the administrative, professional and teaching staff of the University of Banja Luka in a simple and practical way.
Expected learning outcomes:
After successfully attending the workshop, participants will be able to:
- functionally use the Funding and tenders portal to find the relevant call;
- identify and read the invitation and gain insight into the ways of forming a consortium and finding adequate partners;
- practically define the project idea and find an adequate call for funding and enter the process of making a consortium proposal;
- find the relevant application form and adequately fill in individual chapters;
- understand the evaluation process and practically use the evaluation criteria.
When and where?
The workshops will be organized in the premises of the Faculty of Philosophy in Banja Luka during two working days:
Monday 20.02.2023. from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.;
Tuesday 21.02.2023. from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.;
The participants do not choose one of the mentioned dates, but different stages of the preparation of project proposals are dealt with in the two mentioned dates.
Who can apply, how and by when?
- To attend the workshop, all UNIBL employees can apply to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Applications are accepted until Friday, February 17, 2023. until 4:00 p.m.
- Candidates who apply first have priority.
- Workshops are free.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on February 9, 2023
Modified on February 18, 2023