RM-ROADMAP Project: Creating Framework Conditions For Research Management To Strengthen The European Research Area
The RM-ROADMAP project will be led by the European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA), in collaboration with key network organisations, institutes and research-active companies in Hungary, Cyprus, Ireland, Portugal, Netherlands and Belgium. As a member of the consortium, HETFA Research Institute will be responsible for leading the work package on Intelligence aiming to gather and assess the current state of the art and gaps in the field of research management career frames, terminology, financial opportunities and mobility schemes.
The official starting event of the project is taking place on the 8th of September in Belgrade which will be broadcasted. The high-ranked speakers of the event include representatives of the European Commission, the COST Programme, as well as EARMA. The broadcast is open to anyone interested and needs registration at the following link: https://earma.org/conferences/launch-rm-roadmap-project/ . The video will be uploaded to the EARMA Youtube channel for those unable to participate live. Our Institute will be represented by Virág Zsár who will coordinate the work related to mapping and assessment.
The project RM-ROADMAP has a total budget of EUR 1.5 million and will run for three years from 1 Sept 2022.
The RM-ROADMAP project will:
- Define the vision and overarching strategy for the future of Research Management
- Provide unprecedented intelligence for policy makers about research support, enabling efficient and targeted improvements
- Establish grassroots thought-leadership and a stakeholder community across Europe to provide future input and contribute to deepening the European Research Area
- Leverage existing networks and create new connections, to multiply the impact of thematic or national initiatives and to spread awareness of training and development opportunities
- Realise synergies between organisational resources, national funding, EU research funding and EU structural funds
- Ultimately, provide higher quality support to research programmes, with greater efficiency at a system level
- Horizon Europe
- Horizon Europe
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on November 25, 2022
Modified on November 25, 2022