ACCELERO | Open call for Business Support Organisations in moderate and emerging innovation regions
ACCELERO is EBN’s latest international project – in consortium with EU|BIC Associate EurA (project coordinator), EU|BIC Associate bwcon,, EU|BIC Krakow Technology Park, EU|BIC Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and BPI France. The project will contribute to reversing the unbalanced business activity in Europe by increasing the attractiveness of (less advanced) ecosystems.
ACCELERO is selecting 10 Business Support Organisations in moderate and emerging innovating regions. The final aim of this programme is to support emerging/moderate innovator intermediaries to improve the quality of business acceleration services by providing top services and co-creating specific services based on local needs and pilot-testing them.
At least 7 of the selected BSOs will be located in emerging innovation regions.
Selected BSOs will collaborate in all phases of the programme and should expect:
- A needs and gaps mapping report based on a questionnaire/interview.
- Engagement in best practices exchange activities such as personal coaching and training sessions with experts and representatives of Business Support Organizations from Innovative regions.
- Implement at least one service that will be delivered by partners or European Hubs with full guidance and networking support.
- Co-create at least one exclusive service with project partners and Business Support Organizations from Innovative regions experts based on the needs analysis results and receive individualised support on a roadmap for the service implementation.
- Receive mentoring for the pilot-testing of the co-created service to its local start-ups/SMEs.
- Receive training on Business Support certification and services quality systems.
- Possibility to obtain an official EBN certification of EU|BIC (EU Business Innovation Centre) that are quality-certified business support organisations.
- Engage 1 member of the selected Business Support Organisation staff and up to 2 client startups in a pan-European peer-to-peer exchange programme.
*The call is open to Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic of North Macedonia
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on November 23, 2022
Modified on November 23, 2022