Training: YEES Building local capacities for Youth Employability and Entrepreneurial Skills
Partnership building activity on educational and informational programmes including entrepreneurship education
24th-30th November 2022 in Rozaje, Montenegro
Organized by Kreativna Inicijativa
The PBA on youth employability and entrepreneurship education aims to link local youth stakeholders from BiH and MNE to European stakeholders in the youth field and thus enable them to access lifelong learning activities for their staff and their youth in the future. The PBA will also be used to share the project results, promote the web-community of practitioners on youth employability, and reflect and share practices on youth employability programmes and entrepreneurship education.
EXPECTED RESULTS OF THE ACTIVITY
- The local youth stakeholders in BiH and MNE get linked European stakeholders in the youth field and thus access to lifelong learning activities for their staff and their youth
- Networking between the stakeholders is resulting in the development of or international follow-up projects on youth employability programmes
- A wide range of stakeholders got acquainted with the project, its approach and achievements
- Lessons Learnt Report is shared with the participants
- Web-community for practitioners on youth employability is promoted
Youth unemployment has been a problem in Europe for a long time, but it took a particularly bad development with the economic crisis following the credit crunch of 2008.
Even though economic observers claim economic recovery for large parts of Europe, the unemployment rates of young people are still double as high as those of the general population. In this context, civil society organisations play a crucial role to support the integration of young people into the labour market by using various educational and informational support measures.
The PBA is part of a 22-months project “YEES – Building local capacities for Youth
Employability and Entrepreneurial Skills” which aims to build sustainable capacities for youth employability and entrepreneurial skill development in BiH and MNE for local youth
stakeholders by pursuing the following
- To increase the competences of youth workers to foster young people’s employment opportunities through educational and informational programmes including on
- To strengthen cross-sectoral cooperation between CSOs, municipal youth structures and the private sector for raising youth employability and entrepreneurial soft skill development among young people.
- To enhance the availability and accessibility of educational resources and lifelong learning opportunities on youth employability and entrepreneurial soft skill development
THE PROJECT CONTRIBUTES TO
- fostering cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from the Western Balkans
- improving the quality and recognition of youth work and non-formal learning in the Western Balkans and enhance synergies and cooperation with the labour market and public sector
- fostering the development, testing and launching of educational and informational programmes of non-formal learning on youth employability
- youth workers, NGO representatives, young community leaders and members of the partner organizations;
- aged 18+
- experience working with young people
- knowledge of the situation of young people in their own country;
- motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in a very intercultural setting;
- good level of English to follow the seminar and to contribute to it;
- wish and ability to participate fully in the event;
Participating organisations and number of participants
|Country||Organisation||Number of Participants|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Udruzenje za kulturu, podrsku i edukaciju gradana Okean||8|
|Montenegro||KREATIVNA GRADJANSKA INICIJATIVA||8|
Arrival day: 24th October 2022
Departure day: 30th October 2022
Accommodation and Food
The participants will be accommodated in Jela Natural Resort in two, three and four bedded rooms.
Each room has a private bathroom and toilet. Bed linens and towels are provided. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners and coffee breaks per day will be provided by the organisers.
Travelling to Montenegro
The travel arrangements will be done by the coordinating organisation. As soon as the participants are selected the project coordinator will get in touch for further arrangements.
Participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary and Slovakia will travel to the venue by minivans arranged by the organisers.
We will also help to arrange the travel for the rest.
We will organise the travel for you!
The course is implemented in the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme. The costs – including costs of full-board and accommodation during the program – will be covered by the organisers.
Participants are expected to cover insurance and any additional personal expenses.
If the participant fails to attend the event the organisers shall be compelled to charge him/her for any travel expenses covered by the organisers.
- Registration form: Please use this form to register your selected candidates.
- Materials for Intercultural Evening: please bring food, drinks, music, or anything you find relevant to present your culture and/or country during the intercultural evening.
- Health insurance documents: the health/ travel insurance is in the responsibility of the participants, make sure you are covered during your stay in Slovakia!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: asap!
Mirza Avdic email@example.com / +38268764 238
Bence Labossa firstname.lastname@example.org / +36306247290
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on November 22, 2022
Modified on November 24, 2022