Erasmus Goes Greener Seminar
Apply now! - Application deadline (24h UTC): 28 August 2022 - Date of selection: 7 September 2022
Do you want to make your youth work more environmentally friendly Are you interested in how to make Erasmus+ and ESC projects greener? If the answer is yes and you are working with young people directly, - then this is the activity for you!
The Erasmus Goes Greener initiative explores how Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps projects can be more environmentally conscious and responsible — from creating a greener vision for the project and the organisations to discovering possible opportunities, taking action and contributing to an environmental movement in youth work.
You don't need previous knowledge about environmental sustainability or green projects, just a motivation to make change. We will share practices and explore together how to create an environmentally positive impact in youth work.
This activity contains training, field visit and seminar elements in order to create a rich and inspiring learning environment. This is an opportunity for youth workers to learn more from existing practices, share, get inspired and discover ways how to make projects, organisations and your youth work greener.
How can you benefit?
Our objectives are:
- to inspire you as a youth worker and your organisations to organise Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps projects in a more environmentally conscious way,
- to build your capacities as a youth workers on how to develop and organise green projects and to empower you to make your organisations greener,
- to enhance your knowledge on how to tackle challenges during the process of making youth projects greener,
- to inspire you to work together with young people on green topics and provide knowledge on how to introduce eco-practices in youth projects and youth organisations,
- to stimulate the creation / continuation of a network of green youth workers and eco youth work practices after the end of the activity.
Are you interested?
We are looking for participants who
- are active in the youth sector: youth workers, NGO leaders, project managers and/or coordinators,
- are working directly with young people in a municipality or an NGO,
- have experience with youth project development,
- have an open mindset about the topic,
- are motivated to learn more about organising youth projects in a more environmentally conscious and sustainable way and
- are able to communicate and work in English.
The venue of the activity is going to be accessible for participants with disabilities.
You can find the provisional programme attached. Please note that it may change based on the needs of participants.
- European Union (EU 27)
- Republic of North Macedonia
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on August 10, 2022
Modified on August 10, 2022