Call for proposals: Cross-border programme Kosovo – North Macedonia (under IPA II 2019 and 2020)
Publication reference: EuropeAid/175008/DD/ACT/XK
The European Union Office in Kosovo is seeking proposals to foster co-operation among institutions and organization in the cross-border region in order to support sustainable economic growth and strengthen social cohesion.
Two thematic priorities of the programme document are selected for this call:
- Thematic Priority 2: Encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage and
- Thematic Priority 3: Protecting the environment, promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management
The full Guidelines for Applicants are available for consultation on the following internet sites:
The deadline for submission of proposals is 20 Sep 2022 at 12:00 CET.
There will be two information sessions on this call for proposals, on the following dates:
– 16th Aug 2022 at 11:00 – 13:00 – Municipality of Gjilan/Gnjilane, Assembly premises, Address: Bulevardi i Pavarësisë n.n. 60000 Gjilan/Gnjilane, Kosovo;
– 18th Aug 2022 at 11:00 – 13:00 hrs – Municipality of Cair, Municipal Council Hall, Address: Hristijan Todorovski Karposh, 1000 Skopje, North Macedonia.
- IPA (IPA II / IPA III)
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Natural Sciences
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on August 9, 2022
Modified on August 10, 2022