#BeInclusive EU Sport Awards 2022 now open for submission
The #BeInclusive EU Sport Awards 2022 aim to reward and give visibility to the best projects that have successfully supported inclusion through sport. Projects can include disadvantaged, marginalised or underprivileged groups such as individuals with difficult social, economic or educational backgrounds and persons with disabilities and/or health challenges and people of diverse cultural backgrounds. The awards will also support gender equality and contribute to peace through the integration of migrants and refugees.
Projects can include
- disadvantaged, marginalised or underprivileged groups such as individuals with difficult social, economic or educational backgrounds
- persons with disabilities and/or health challenges
- people of diverse cultural backgrounds
The awards will also
- support gender equality
- contribute to peace through the integration of migrants and refugees
Besides rewarding specific organisations, the awards will give visibility and support the dissemination of innovative ideas, initiatives and best practices throughout Europe.
Apply now in one of three categories
- Promoting gender equality in sport “Be Equal”: to reward projects promoting the empowerment and participation of women and girls in sport. This category will celebrate role models who make gender equality a reality by setting an inspiring example
- Sport for peace: to reward projects using sport as a vehicle to promote peace and European values. This category will particularly target initiatives promoting the inclusion of refugees, such as in the context of the war in Ukraine
- Breaking barriers in sport: to reward projects that show inspiration, giving positive examples of empowerment and role models from groups with fewer opportunities that step up and lead change
The winner and the finalists (ranked second and third) in each category will be announced at an award ceremony. Each winner will receive €10 000 and each finalist will receive €2 500.
To learn more, consult the rules of the contest published on the European Commission’s Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal.
Closing date for the receipt of entries is 29 September 2022.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Western Balkans
- Social Sciences
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on July 27, 2022
Modified on July 28, 2022