[Event Review] POLICY ANSWERS promoted the WB InfoHub at the COST Info Day for the Western Balkans
The project POLICY ANSWERS presented the Western Balkans Info Hub to the invited researchers who wanted to create new or join already selected COST Actions. The aim of the online session was to inform researchers and innovators based in Western Balkan countries about COST's role in promoting and spreading research excellence, the role and impact of the programme, and how to submit or connect with COST Actions.
The agenda can be downloaded here.
Post event information
- Introduction to COST - Katalin Alföldi, COST Association
- What is a COST Action and how to engage with COST activities? - Dr Guiseppe Lugano, COST Association
- Which activities can be funded? - Andrea Tortajada, COST Association
- European Institute of Technology (EIT) - Luke Incorvaja, EIT
- Opportunities in Horizon Europe - Andjela Pepic & Elke Dall, Western Balkans Info Hub
For the recording of the session and more information, please consult the source page here.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Western Balkans
- Agricultural Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Entry created by Elke Dall on June 20, 2022
Modified on June 23, 2022