Launch of the MSCA matchmaking platform
Using this platform, participants will be able to publish researchers ‘and company profiles and offer hosting arrangements to attract talent or participate in Doctoral Networks and Staff Exchanges Proposals.
Topics and modalities addressed?
- Any scientific field
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Doctoral Networks
- Staff Exchanges
- Secondments and Placements
- As Future Fellow - find European institutions and supervisors for your proposal. Connect with companies and non-academic organisations for placements and secondments.
- As Supervisor - find candidates and book meetings to discuss project ideas
- As Institution - find partners to discuss Doctoral Network Proposals, Staff Exchanges project Ideas, and more. Build a competitive consortium
- As Company - find partners and fellows to prepare competitive proposals.
- As National Contact Point- organize info sessions, connect with applicants and other NCPs.
How can you benefit from this platform?
- Publish and showcase your CV, project ideas, services or business needs to any participant
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present in the platform
- The platform will be on-line for 12 months
The Top 5 objectives to make your participation a success:
- Meet Partners, Supervisors and future collaborators
- Discover New Project Ideas & Collaborations
- Prepare MSCA Posdoctorals Doctoral Networks and Staff Exchanges Proposals
- Meet the MSCA National Contact Points
- Get Information about latest activities such as infodays, workshops and more
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- General/no specific focus
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Agricultural Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Entry created by Elke Dall on June 21, 2022
Modified on December 2, 2022