[Call Announcement] EIT / RIS "Intrapreneurship call" deadline on May 17!
Apply to the Intrapreneurship Challenge to make your company more environmentally friendly or addressing other societal challenges as an Intrapreneur!
Intrapreneurship Challenge is a competition to attract, select and support Manufacturing end users in EIT RIS eligible countries to develop innovative projects with the support of solutions providers to make the human operators’ work safer, more ergonomic, more environmentally friendly or addressing other societal (and possibly) environmental aspects. The role of individuals pointing out the technical challenges that are faced in the production processes will play important role in this application, since it is an opportunity to designate intrapreneurial spirits and creating benefits for both individuals and Manufacturing end users. Financial support will be provided up to 50k EU, as well as in-kind support.
The Intrapreneurship challenge at a glance
- A Manufacturing end user, supported by an employee playing the role of the Intrapreneur and a solution provider, applies to implement an Intrapreneurship challenge
- The implementation of the Intrapreneurship challenge should create a significant benefit for the employees of the Manufacturing end user and/or for the Manufacturing end user from an economic and/or from a societal and environmental perspective.
- The call is available only for organizations from EIT RIS eligible countries.
Find all information and documents in the source page.
- European Union (EU 27)
- Republic of North Macedonia
- Engineering and Technology
Entry created by Admin WBC-RTI.info on May 2, 2022
Modified on May 2, 2022